Once a week I always reflect on how I am feeling. I reflect all the actions and all my thoughts that happened during the week. Which is what gave me the idea to share self-reflection Sunday with all of you!
This Sunday I want to tell you..
You’re beautiful. No matter what this world, or anyone else might say you are beautiful and you are loved.
I have listed a few things that I have done that have helped me in this journey of truly believing I am beautiful. It doesn’t involve anything to do with curling your hair, applying makeup, styling an outfit, or an 8 week challenge. Although all those things are fun, and I love all of them they’re not going to get you through this journey.
This is my journey to believing your beautiful guide. I encourage you to try it!
1. Let go of how you perceived and looked at yourself. You’re starting over
2. Wake up everyday and look yourself in the eyes in your mirror and say something positive about yourself. example
(This morning mine was, “You are brave.”)
3 .Turn away from negativity.
4. Think Positive and seek out positivity.
5. Surround yourself with healthy minds Surround yourself with happy people!! These people exist!! 😉
6. Do something that feeds your soul everyday. Whether it’s taking 5 minutes to read a positive quote or a devotion.
7. Sincerely compliment others. Be kind. You might be thinking how is this going to make me feel more beautiful? When you do sincere and genuine acts it makes you a beautiful person.
8. Build a relationship with God. My relationship with Jesus Christ helps me EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. to feel beautiful. To know that I have a creator than thinks I am beautiful is indescribable.
If I believe I am beautiful It doesn’t matter what anyone else believes. I don’t need validation from anyone, because I believe it. It took me 27 years to believe that, and I still work on believing that everyday. It’s easy to believe your not beautiful in a world that perceives beauty in such a wrong way. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! God created you, and he knows you’re beautiful.